Monday 25 May 2015

Carlo Ancelotti Resigns From Real Madrid

Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti has confirmed that he intends to take a year out of the game for health reasons.
The Italian is expected to part company with Los Blancos in the coming days, after enduring a disappointing end to the 2014-15 season, with the Spanish side being surprisingly knocked out of the Champions League semi-finals by Juventus before finishing second to Barcelona in La Liga.

“I have to have an operation because of my cervical stenosis. For some time, it has been affecting my hands and if I lose any more time, it could pass into legs, so I have an appointment for surgery.....Then, I will return home for another event: in a month, my grandson will be born. That’s something that I cannot and do not want to miss.” 

However, rumour going around has it that the talented coach has been under pressure due to the poor performance of his team.




No comments:

Post a Comment