Wednesday 20 May 2015

Girl With Nine A1 in WASSCE : How I Made It

Tolulope Falokun emerged as the best candidate for the 2011 WASSCE after having A1s in all the subjects she sat for. Tolu who was 17yrs Old at the time is a native of Ondo state. She attended St. Louis Secondary School, Ondo.

During a special program organized in her honour by the Ondo State Ministry of Education, she narrated the efforts she put in to emerge as the best in the country. In her words: "I prayed hard and worked hard, using my timetable as a guide. I denied myself a lot of things especially social events. I made the sacrifice because I know there is ample time for all that after my education.I go for lessons during holidays and I am always reading even during festivities like Christmas and Easter. I want to become a lawyer but in the academic. I really want to write a lot of law books because I love writing and reading".

She is presently studying Law at the Obafemi Awolowo University. 


No comments:

Post a Comment