Thursday 3 September 2015

Pastor Chris Okotie Is After My Wife - Emeka Ike

Nollywood super star, Emeka Ike has revealed that Pastor Chris Okotie is behind the troubles going on between him and his wife of ten years- Suzanne.

Daily Post reported his bitterness over the issue. He was quoted as saying  ‘Pastor Chris Okotie just absolved (sic) my wife into his church without making any effort to get in touch with me. If as a
pastor your church member is having issues with her husband, and you failed to do anything to resolve it, what kind of pastor are you? When I called him, he refused to pick my call. He also failed to react to a text message I sent to him. Is that a man of God? Even, if you have a police case, they will make effort to hear from you before taking a position, not to talk of the church…I want the whole world to know because there is a lot of misinformation out there. The lawyer which Okotie hired for my wife is also frustrating every attempt I make to resolve the matter peacefully.”

He further stated the Pastor paid about N500,000 to get his wife a lawyer.

Daily Post team contacted Okotie's  media consultant, Mr. Ladi Ayodeji, who denied knowledge of the incident.

He said, “This is news to me…This is completely news to me, but I will bring it to the attention to the pastor and I will get back to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment