Tuesday 1 September 2015

Mother Of Five-Babies-At-Once Criticize For Not Paying Medical Bills

Do you remember a Nigerian woman, Bimbo Ayelabola who gave birth to quintuplets in UK? We wrote about her yesterday.
News coming from UK media has it that she didn't pay her medical bills of about 145,000 pounds. This has infuriated some taxpayers who think since she is a successful woman, her bills shouldn't be put on taxpayers.



31-year-old Bimbo drives a 17,000 pounds car here in Nigeria. So they reason, if she could afford to drive such an expensive car (some people in the UK can not afford such luxury), why can't she pay her medical bills?

When contacted, Bimbo says "I have never received my bill. If I had it, I would pay it.
"What is it that's my fault? I don't understand. They blamed me that I came to the UK and I just came to use the system. Which I did not do.'
She made it clear she's willing to pay

No comments:

Post a Comment