Tuesday 24 November 2015

Shocking Moment Heartless DJ Stomps on a CAKE in Front of Homeless Man

The clip begins with brazen Gregg Hughes – better known as Opie – placing the Starbucks treat in front of the beggar.
The DJ – who co-hosted the popular Opie and Anthony Show – then destroys the cake and laughs wildly.
Several onlookers watch on in disbelief as the homeless man, named Andrew, tells Opie: "C'mon, that’s not nice." See the clip after the cut.....


His sick stunt racked up more than a million views on YouTube after being uploaded to the site in 2007. 
But the video has gone viral again in recent weeks – sparking a new wave of internet fury against the 52-year-old DJ.
One angry Reddit user said: "I'm so upset that people like this exist. What a terrible human being that guy is."
Another claimed: "If my best friend in the world did this, I would have to punch him directly in the face."
Speaking about the incident in 2013, Opie insisted Andrew was his friend and would be given a "lot of money" from listeners.
He added: "I decided I was going to stomp on the cake mostly because I always liked to see [colleagues] Anthony and Jim NORTON cringe and get uncomfortable. 
"Of course I didn't feel to good about myself afterwards.
"For the record I gave Andrew $100 that day for the pleasure of stomping his cake and everyone else gave him at least another $100."
UK Express

No comments:

Post a Comment