Friday 28 August 2015

More Revelations On Afriyie Acquah's Impotency

We told you a story about a Ghana Footballer, Afriyie Acquah, whose wife said is impotent. Well, the man who secretly recorded Afriyie's wife, Rodney Aboagye, has opened up more secrets. 

“There have been occasions when I have been unable to defend myself against Amanda when issues crop up and hence I chose to record her this time to further back my point anytime something of this sort creeps up…,” he said.



Amanda purportedly claimed she slept with a co-Black Stars player, Jordan Ayew, whose manhood she said was ‘bigger and more appealing’ than that of her husband, Afriyie Acquah.

In the tape recorded, Amanda confessed:“Jordan (Ayew) and I have been good friends since childhood. We were being mocked from childhood and tagged as ‘husband and wife’. Even Dede Ayew used to say ‘these people, don’t discuss their issues. They would fight today and you will see them together the next day…I have been with Jordan for four good years, not four days,” 

She further claimed on the tape that her husband, Afriyie Acquah is infertile, daring him to divorce her if he is fertile.
“If Afriyie is fertile, wouldn’t he have impregnated me by now? Should I bring you cupfuls of prescribed medications he is taking for three months?” Amanda said in a follow up audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment