Tuesday 4 August 2015

The Lady Who Accused Timaya Of Rape Now Go Around With A Gun

A lady named Shella B (shown left) accused Timaya of rape some weeks back. Timaya was later contacted by Linda Ikeji,who broke the news. According to Linda, the singer acknowledge the sexual intercourse but denied raping her. It was consensual.

During one the numerous chats that went back-and-forth between Shella and Timaya, the 'Dem-Mama' boss threatened to kill her. “I ain’t scared about nothing. But I told God I will kill anyone who tries to kill ma career. I will look for you no matter how long. Do what u want. I wish u know who u are dealing with.”



The lady now go around with a small gun to protect herself. She released the pics below to show that she meant business.

The lady has not officially filed or reported the case to the police.

No comments:

Post a Comment