Thursday 15 October 2015

Justin Bieber's New Album Banned By Muslim Countries

Justin Bieber's soon to be released album has been banned by Muslim countries in Middle East and Indonesia. The banned came as a result of the artwork of the cover (that's it above). Bieber is shirtless and has 'christian' logos and emblems embedded in the artwork.



 Bieber's team are forced to work on the cover before the album is released in November. According to the 21-year-old star, the christian faith means a lot to him and that is why it showed on the cover.

 Bieber told Complex magazine: "I, personally, love Jesus and that was my salvation.
"I want to share what I’m going through and what I’m feeling and I think it shouldn’t be ostracised.
"My faith has brought me to a whole other level. I love talking about my faith. I’m at a point where I’m not going to hold this in."
But during a sold-out show in Istanbul, Turkey he halted his act to let Muslim fans step away for their call to prayer.
One fan wrote on Twitter at the time: "I've got respect for this guy now."
The album ban comes just days after full-frontal shots of Bieber in the nude were released on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment