Tuesday 2 June 2015

A Man Slept With His Two Daughters And Two Nieces

A man in Ibadan, Tajudeen Awoniyi is presently in police custody for having carnal knowledge of his two daughters and his sister's daughters as well.

One of victims explains : “His daughters came to our house and asked us to follow them to their place. On getting there, her father told us he would give us soap by midnight which we must use to bathe.
“Around 1a.m., he woke me up, gave me a black soap and asked me to go and take my bath. After taking my bath, I went to him and he placed something under his tongue and asked me to sleep on a bench.


“He had sex with me. Afterwards, I was bleeding and he asked me to go to bed. By morning, he sent my sister and me out of his house.”
The sister, who is about 16 years old, corroborated the story, saying “after taking my bath at night, he tied my mouth with cloth so that people would not hear me when I cried.

His daughters told the police he has been having affairs with them since last year. All the four girls range from 14 to 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment