Saturday 25 July 2015

I Am In Love-Pasuma

The Fuji star, during an interview with Punch disclose some parts of his love life. He is dating a Dubai based chick and it appears they already have a child together. Pasuma already has plenty baby mamas. His oldest child is already a grown up babe.

In recent past, Pasuma dated popular Yoruba actress, Ronke Odusanya aka Flakky Ididowo. He came out publicly to announce his intentions to marry her. But all of a sudden, he dumped her for the richer Dubai beauty. Find pictures after the cut................



                                                                  With his oldest child Wasila..
“I am in a relationship right now but we have not tied the knot. I am in a very serious relationship and I have found love. I met my girlfriend in a mall in Dubai. She was with a friend who knew me and greeted me, so she followed suit. She did not really know who I was then but her friend was a huge fan. Because she did not know who Pasuma was, I was curious to know more about her. God has already blessed our union (why we think they already have a child together) and I pray that people would also give us their blessings and not destroy it. I am not planning marriage this year, all I am concerned about is my career. When my career has the stability that I want, then I would get married to her,” he said.

 With some of his other kids. All from different baby mamas...


 Below is Flakky Ididowo....

No comments:

Post a Comment