Monday 6 July 2015

"I Didn't Beat My Wife"- Ex-Governor Suswan

Reports has it that the ex-governor of Benue State, Gabriel Suswan, gave his wife, Yemisi, the beating of her life sometime back while the couple were on holiday in the UK. It was alleged that Suswan had the habit of beating Yemisi.

However, the ex-governor through his assistant, Joseph Tsavsar, made it known that he didn't beat his
wife as reported. He blames his political enemies for the ugly report being circulated in the media.
“My attention has been drawn to news making the rounds on social media and newspapers that I was arrested in London last week. That report is full of mischief and aimed at slandering me and my dear wife.
“Please disregard any news about a squabble between me and my dear wife. We’re fine,” Mr. Suswam said in the statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment