Thursday 2 July 2015

'I lost A Lot Of Money In The Last Election'- Muma Gee Laments


After losing in the last general elections, Muma Gee has remained mum over how much she lost until she opened up recently. 

“I lost a lot of money. I am in red now but I know I will recover,” she finally opens up.

She had contested for a seat in the Federal House of Representatives to represent Ahoada East LGA
constituency in Rivers State.

When asked about her reaction to the loss, she complains “All I know is that there were no elections in my State. I don’t regret that I wanted to salvage the ruins in my community and liberate my people. It was just that somebody robbed us of the chances of doing that. If the people had the privilege to vote, I would be representing them by now. There was so much violence,” 

If she had won, by now she will be rolling in millions, as Nigerian legislators are among the most paid in the world. She really wanted to 'salvage the ruins in (her) community and liberate (her) people'

No comments:

Post a Comment