Monday 6 July 2015

Meet The Lady Who Got More Than 500 Marriage Proposals

Ray C (shown above) is a popular East African celeb. The 33-year-old musician made an announcement on twitter inviting proposals from men who are ready to follow certain rules. Among her rules are: the man must know all her songs by heart, share the same phone with her, work in the same office with her among other things.



The Tanzanian got popular after her sex video went viral some years back (reminds us of Kim K). She updated on the issue recently: “Haahaha I can’t believe this, I have received so many calls and text messages about my earlier announcement. Many think I am joking but believe me, I am very serious about this and I urge them to continue sending the request because you could be the lucky one” 


“So far,  so good, I have received 500 requests and from the looks of things, I see myself setting wedding bells dates after doing the elimination and choosing one” she added.  

No comments:

Post a Comment